A few life realisations of a 1 year old mom!

As my beautiful  (yes my eyes might be tinted for my little one but lots agree with me!😆) daughter turns one soon, I cannot believe i am repeating the cliche of time has flown !(is that even a word? 🤔)
I have learnt quite a few things by myself in addition to the thousand things told and taught by  my mom's! (Yes i have 2, both are at times annoying and frustrating but when are moms not?😐)
So getting back to baby realisations-
1.yes as everyone knows but doesnt believe till it happens to them,your baby makes you mushy beings who coo and ahh at each sound they make,each step they take,each smile they give and what nots!
2. Babies are wiley if you didn't know,they know how exactly to wrap you  around their fingers, they ll have you buttered up with their toothless smiles and if that doesnt work there s the all time favourite high pitched yelling till they get that phone in their hand!
3. This i had read somewhere but i am reinforcing strongly-donot look into their eyes if you  are trying to make them sleep, that is when they decide sleep is boring and that they d rather be making you carry them around but not sleep!😏
4. The psychologists/psychiatrists out there might disagree with me scientifically but i strongly urge all new moms to know that all babies are bipolar!!!! They smile and laugh at you one second and the next they scream like their cute butts are on fire, for God knows what reason most of the times!
5. Also babies have real good manners! They smile and charm when people are around and save the fussiness and crying for only family😋
 But whatever said and done the open miuthed smile when you come home from work and the sloppy kisses are the best thigs that has ever happened  to me!😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...