GROWING UP...


hey dont think its a new movie ...actually it may be but the only acting in it is me.......coz "growing up "is exactly my situatoin now....i am out of skool so i a'int a kid any more but nor am i grown up in just the few months which i hav gotten out frm skool ..
every kid wants to grow up fast and so did i ,but now i am in the middle and its damn confusing .i a'int a kid any more so no one can tell me what to do except my self and the pitfall is that i cant blame any one for my mistakes any more [:P].i dont hav any shedules to follow any more, i am on my own...but that makes a gal like [goin on 17 soon to b 18]me terrified i am gonna make a mistake ,my parents arent gonna b able to make right for me..i have to make all my decisons on my own and i cant rebel against the decisions i make for my self can i?????now that is something i am gonna get used to ,not rebelling i mean..hmmm
how does someone,a kid but not a kid, like me know how to make decisions on a dailybasis thats gonna change my life for ever or the rest of years that i may live? .what if i run headlong into a tornado and i dont know about it until its too late?? .....how does one grow up.??.....who teaches you to grow ??.?.....and does "learning from your mistakes " meani have to make those mistake first ..isnt thre a way out other than making them..????
the pic i put on is exactly how i feel now ,i am standing beside the tallest of all trees and am wondering how the hell i got where i am.........in a month i am going off to college and whatever i do there i am on my own ....i feel excited but its a tiny feeling compared to all the other confusing and scary emotions i feel ........i usually am not scared of any one but how does one face thyself snd ur emotions wen they r sacring you.........
i guess i am gonna find out ....and till i do all i can do is WAIT.........

Comments

That is one thought provoking post....what u have said is sooo true..but in my case i have been running away from growing up by hoisting of all my responsibilities on my parents and my bro...but i have to face the fact that i have to learn to make my own decisions...growing up is a scary thought*sigh*....but we all will learn eventually to enjoy it as much as we did our childhood(i hope):)
P.S:-u get better and better with every post:D
ViMaL said…
Nice that you are thinking about it buddy.

Both Cloudy and Teens, you cant keep away from this for long.
You will have to make decisions at every step that you make.
If you find any decision to be an important one, you always have your elders to consult. At times, friends can also help. But prefer elders over friends. Coz friends are equals, and they would be equally confused.

Happy growing up!
And ofcourse happy decision making! :p
Unknown said…
Dont Grow up ... Be a kid inside .. Let us see what happens ..
martinez said…
You are really a kid teena...I really love to have such a good friend...Infact I feel I have a younger sister now.Full of activity...Keep the good work teena

wit lots of luv

jobz
Anonymous said…
you're more mentally mature than most of the other people your age and so i think you're already grown up.
about decisions, I'm sure you'll be able to make good ones.. and dont worry, when the time's right, everything will fall in its right place.
Anonymous said…
very nicely written. I am not sure if you have written just for the sake of it or if you really feel the words you have written.

Look, there is no need to worry about it, you do not change one fine day, and furthermore one birthday would not change you, other than increasing your age count by 1. You will be what you are made of. All that your parents have taught you, will definitely help you build your own life.

Cheers
Enjoy
Bye

Popular posts from this blog