angels of my life..

Today it seems to me that the angel knew what he was talking about! Far away from home and in the midst of a whole new set of friends I think about all those who left footprints in my life. Every aspect of my life saw a change to the brighter side just because of those. Be it the success of having landed in a prestigious medical school or knowing how to be myself without getting lost among the crowd or making the proper decisions at the time they are needed and my etiquette which improved vastly thanks to all those angels who were and still are a big part of my life .they took care of me when I was sad, shouted at me when I deserved that and showed me the way to growing up without making it apparent. At this point of time looking back I realize their guidance help and the fun we had in between are the reasons for molding me into the person I am today.
But now I am so far away from them all that I feel their presence more. Being able to talk to them only once in a blue moon doesn’t matter coz all of us know the lightning speed with which our balance decreases though it only seems like yesterday that we had recharged! Life is again on a roll. I have settled down in my new place and have made a few friends .I have no idea when I will be able to see all of them again but that doesn’t alter the fact that they have already made places for themselves in my heart which no one else will be able to replace. If I will ever be able to have as much fun or as long talks and walks is yet to be seen but they will

Comments

ViMaL said…
Well written my friend! I think this post reflects the changes in you coz of the new enviroment. I am happy that it is all positive!

My angel, I am sure that your angels would always be with you, hanging around to make your life better! ;)

Take care and Have fun! Miss you.
Cletus Kasady said…
I aint no angel :-w .... don ever dare call me an angel or I'll leave sum real footprints on ur face :P

now seriously........I m very happy 2 kno dat u r happy even though u r at a place far away from us but u r only far physically........ not by any oder means sweet Teensy.......no1 can cause any rumpus 2 d gud old memories ....... come bak soon n we'll cherish our memories 2 d fullest ....... missin ya badly :(( .......u will always hav a special place in my heart :) >:D< :-*

n last but not d least
NICE POST :P
Unknown said…
hii...just read thru a couple of ur blogs...good work!!...

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...