Falling in love


Falling in love is a beautiful feeling.Yes people its probably the oldest cliché in the world but I cant help it ,I didn’t say it first and there is no rule that I cant repaeat it :D I am back after so long so obviously I am rusty and u guys have to give me a break! First of all I had so much going on in my life that I had no time to sit and relax with a peaceful mind and obviously therefore no time to eat all your heads with my entertaining non sense :D (yes I know its nonsense,but dude you are reading it so obviously u have as much free time as I do :D)
There, I went rambling off  from the topic of discussion again, I really should get tested for ADHD! ( for all those sane people who didn chose to suffer with medicine as a  career,its attention deficit disorder :D ) sigh to have ambition is a folly one realizes way too late in life :P yes,were were we? Love.. it happens to you before you know it has happened,it makes you so happy that you are smiling all the time,there s a skip to your step,a twinkle in your eye and makes you probably obnoxious to be around if you don’t have my sunny disposition :P
Don’t get me wrong, you ll have sleepless nights from wondering if you are doing anything wrong,your poor friends will suffer bouts of your angry outburst at your see sawing moods and u ll generally be a bore to live with not to mention you will constantly look horrible all thanks to your baggy eyes but yes still with a twinkle ofcourse :P
Your love is what keeps your life interesting,you are constantly striving to be better than you are. You wanna  keep your own individuality while learning to be a new you.you make leaps and bounds in your life with faith by your side.faith in something bigger and something better than life.some people call it GOD, I call it faith.

WHICH Is why am so glad I have realised my love is what I wanna be with for the rest of my life.ANESTHESIA!! I cant help it if any of you guys got the wrong idea!! :P yes I have joined for a career which I am sure is going to make my life interesting, haapier and prolly more enjoyable.yes I ll have sleepless nights, I ll be on my toes and the constant adrenaline rush is prolly gone be the end of my sanity, but what the hell I was never one for easy uncomplicated life anyway :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...