my ray of sunshine

hey, so i know its been a while since i wrote anything to anyone but lets just say i have been swamped with work like crazy.when you are learning on your feet on how not to kill someone you kinda lose focus on anything else. it obviously helps that i love what i am learning and doing.

BUT,

I thought maybe i should put a pause on it and just enjoy  the moment, what if it passes and life crashes around me and then i regret that i didnt take this moment to enjoy it.

for anyone who s still in the dark, i am getting ENGAGED!!!

after a long and relatively drama free relationship we have decided (Actually he didn't have much of a choice in the matter :D) to make it legal with a ring and all :D

I am usually not very vocal about my relationship other than the fact that i am in one ( even though usually u have to ask me to keep shut once i start talking :D ) but once u take a look back and realize how lucky you have been in love, u wanna pen it down, if not for anything to make sure the love doesn't get faded by the trappings of every day life and u remember it for what it is.

Meeting "him" was an accident of life.deciding to go ahead and have a first date was all thanks to the push by  my two favorite people(who will obviously be bridesmaids at my wedding ;)) and the rest of the five years has been, i guess ,a little bit of both of us.some times him more and i d like to believe sometimes me more :D

looking back on that fateful "Utsav" ( thts where we met :D) if i had gone by my usual cautiousness and irritation on him being late, my life would have been completely different story to tell There has been times in my life when my support system,my punching bag,career guide and so much more that after this long its impossible to imagine what i would have done if my gals hadnt given me a push at the library fountain that day (metaphorically ofcourse!)

And no,this is not me being a gooey romantic who s nauseating to be around (i wouldnt know how to be one :D) this is me being realistic and stating facts for what it is. :P maybe 5 years down the lane i might need this to jog my memory(probabaly to decide against strangling him ;)) or maybe i wont but even then it ll be good nostalgic read.

anyway
happy annieversary to me, its been 5 yrs this month :)






Comments

Anonymous said…
Wrong spellings.

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...