i miss you..

i wish you were here.. i wish i had known how much you being there meant to me.. i wish i hadnt been the selfish spoilt younger one..i wish the last time i talked to you wasn a month before..i wish you had known i loved you.i miss having yelling sprees with you. i miss you calling me to just talk to me. i miss our constant bickering and fights.i miss making fun of you with girls.i miss knowing that you will not be around. i miss being worried at where you were going.i miss being the younger one. i miss confidence you had in me. i miss the fact you wont be there ever to see me make all my misakes and yell at me.i wish i had not taken you for granted. i wish you could see how guilty you not being there makes me. i wish i didn have to think i am alone.i wish i had seen your college after the no of times u told me.
i wish you could see what amma is going through. i wish you were there for me to feel like the younger one again.
most of all i wish i had known i would miss you this much once you were gone or ever gotten the chance to tell you that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...