And then i lost it again..

And then I lost it again! U wouldn’t believe the number of times I have had to count to ten to stop screaming. Well actually anyone who has known me long enough will have no trouble believing it at all :D
Yep a very short fuse of a temper is one of my long list of vices, I think it should come on the top of the list or maybe 2nd,( first being unbelievably nosy :D) In my defense I always think I am the victim, when I get carried away with my anger management issues. It is essentially me only who ends up feeling bad or embarrassed or both and has to apologize! (ouch! That might sound like a defense only in my head :O)but seriously I am sure there are kindered souls out there who agree with me when I say it’s usually not my fault :D also believe me when I say that you would rather have me drain my anger than keep it in cause I am beautifully talented at being mean too :D
Like I have said before I am very enthusiastic about everything I do, my temper tantrums being no exception :D my sweet sunny disposition, :P, is often run to havoc with the umpteen number of miscreants out in the wide world. You would be quite surprised as to how much  & how fast I get mad in a matter of minutes and then once some poor soul has gotten the brunt of it,I go back to being my happy self, but of course always remorseful,in a matter of seconds even!
While I was growing up and still in school I think everyone might have gotten a teeny part of my tantrums (hopefully none of u remember or keep a grudge :O),I would like to believe that as I grew up I finally learnt to curb it though of course not fully :D but then believe me when I say if I have’nt gotten mad at you at least once I probably don’t like you that much :P
Well of course these days I have pretty much settled down to being happy and I d like to believe new people I meet would be shocked to hear that I have a fiery temper (or would they be? :O :D)To come back to the situation where I lost it again, I truly believe (as usual :D) that THIS TIME it was actually not my fault :D I might get a few disagreements on that, but my blog so my truth :D
PS: when this photo was being taken i was NOT angry and i am not trying to kill my room mate though she says to the contrary, question is do u wanna risk it and get me mad? :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...