Wedding Day ;)

Any girl or atleast any near normal girl dreams of her wedding day. Yes it’s cliché but there s something fairy tale like to be the Queen of the day. You look your best, wear the best and you are waited on hand & foot by everyone. She will have to come back to the real world soon enough, with probably worry in her eyes, than stars, about being in the new house with new responsibility and new people, but for that day she almost forgets anything but the dream like effect of being the “glowing” bride.
ERR.. u must be wondering why I am almost mooning :D well of course I am normal(almost),if my mother is to be believed I demanded white wedding gown and shiny diamond necklace when I was just over 5,decided on the place of my wedding by the time I was ten :D
NO I am not getting married,atleast not today :D (I haven’t found anyone willing enough to marry me rite this week, not even this year!:P)
I am 24(25 according to my dad s convoluted calculations :O)so I am allowed to be pining for MY big day but if marriage was only for the wedding day I would have been a little more excited (yes its possible for me to be more excited!) but I don’t think HE will be willing to let me off the hook once HE has decided to jump into the madness of marrying me :D
Anyway, whenever I am getting married I ll make sure I let all of you know if my dreams were overrated or not ;) it being a once in a life time thing and all!
In the mean time could some of you out there get married?! (and ofcourse invite me too :D) it gives you a chance to have YOUR big day and me a chance to see close at hand what the big deal, I have been making, is about!
At the moment I have googled wedding gowns and sarees, so before I go ahead and start demanding what gifts I want(of course u have to bring me gifts :P) get married yourself :D
Also I am feeling self pity in oodles about being alone for onam  not having ANY friends or family around EVEN THOUGH I am rite here in kerala!!!! So you are doing a good deed by reading about my whims and fancies. It can be your good deed of the day!
PS: I knew the title would have made you curious as to IF I am getting married or not,(peopleare generally nosy :D) sorry to disappoint you :P anything for more readers :D

Comments

between 49 and 51. said…
yes i was hoping to hear "the good news" but I'm not disappointed lol. You're not alone! A lot of us girls (24 going on 25) are dreaming (day dreaming) about the big day, even though we may not even have the groom part of the wedding yet. fb doesn't make things easier when we see friends' pics (and of course not being invited!)
keep the updates coming!
teena12a said…
haha trip. yep updates for sure ;)thanks for reading!Muah!

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...