Inspired and beyond..

In my 25 years of being a social bee ( regretfully i admit my vices :D) i have met umpteen number of people,Be it relatives,friends, parents of friends,acquaintances,teachers,random people(the list could go on for some time! i love talking to new people and obviously everyone likes me too :D) but never have i come across some one who has inspired me so much as i have been in the last one and half years. And u ask""pray what happened one and half years ago? i joined post grad (dude you should know that by now!! :D)

I have been inspired to learn, to be a better doctor and a better person as i have never been.A life spend without having met someone whom u adulate, with reason obviously ( i am obvously sensible!:D) is a life incomplete or so i feel now.The passion for knowledge, the commitment for work and the humility of his actions makes me a die hard fan.Rarely in life will you meet people of this genre, they are of a generation which is disappearing with the present, but when you do meet them,do not be an idiot.Learn from them, like u can know enough.

There are certain people in your life who change your perspective towards life. You look at awe at the magic in their hands, the hunger for knowledge in their eyes, the humor in their smiles and above all the patience with which they they deal with every aspect of their work.It seems unattainable to you the presence of mind with which they handle crises and to top it all off handle them with a grace which makes you believe that " touch of God" can be seen through human hands.

I have seen many a miracle in my last one and half years. the 4 year old who was dragged back from doors of heaven, the 18 year old who prolly saw lap of St.Peter and a multitude of other daily miracles.Their comes a situation in everyone's life where you ponder on your decisions which made you end up on the path you are right now, for me it was a golden chance which was thrown in my lap to be able to be inspired. I can say with surety that i have never loved medicine or what i do as much i do right now. I have met a teacher who guides me, teaches me and make me feel a respect and passion for what i do as never before.

I count myself lucky to be here today.I consider the status of being his student a pride and above all i consider myself lucky to have been motivated to try and be perfect at what you do not just today but everyday and that to with a  smile. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING UP...